Awards 2020 - International Journal of Clinical & Medical Images (2019) Volume 6, Issue 9
Author(s): Osman Adiguzel
Professor, Firat University, Department of Physics\r\nFirat University, E-mail: [email protected]
Best Poster Awards: Student Poster Competition is organized at Allied Academies, to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the Allied Academies Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference. Allied Academies aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.Eligibility Criteria:
• This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars not above the age of 35).
• Presenters who do not wish to participate or those who are not eligible for the competition are also welcomed to present their poster at the conference.
• The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change); hence all are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
• The abstract should include complete details of the contestant (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography etc). For sample template, please.
• Abstracts have to be submitted through online or by email. Shortlisted abstracts for the competition will be intimated through email and those will be displayed on the website as well.
• If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to attend the conference he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution. If the winner is a substitute, he/she will be awarded and not the registered author/contestant.
• Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers.
• All shortlisted poster presenters have to be registered before the deadline of abstract submission.Judging Criteria:
• The judgment will be done by Board of Jury.
• When the competition is being conducted, each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all questions from the judges.
• The judges will come to your poster during poster presentations. The presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized. However, preliminary schedule will be informed to you one month before the conference.
• You will be given about 5-7 minutes to present your poster including questions and answers. Judges may pose questions during the evaluation of the poster.
• Judges will even evaluate the student's enthusiasm towards their study, interest and knowledge in the area of their research.
• There may be more than one judge to evaluate the posters.
• The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference. The decision of the winner will be withdrawn if the winner/winners is/are not present at the time of announcement.
• Apart from the judging time you may also be present at the poster to share your research with interested delegates.
• The judge’s decision will be final, and no clarification will be given.
47, Churchfield Road | London, W36AY
P: 44 203 769 1755