Powerpoint Presentation - International Journal of Clinical & Medical Images (2017) Volume 4, Issue 8
Nect Thorax Image Interpretation
• There is oval shaped opacity with central cavitation ,in right lower zone,extending to midline.
• The opacity shows abnormal pockets of air collection,appears to communicate with
• oesphageal lumen,at T7 level.The central cavity contents appear, morphologically , similar to gastric contents.
• There is bilateral pleural effusion R > L, transudate nature
• Upper third oesophagus is dilated,max diameter is 4 cm. .
• Lower third oesophagus is eccentrically narrowed.from T6 level. • Air fluid level is seen in mid oesophagus,with a possible false lumen is seen
• Upper limit of false lumen is seen at T1 level.